Multi Countries Tour with Bhutan Nepal
Get visa for Bhutan and Nepal
- Your passport must be valid over 6 months beyond the end of travel date to Bhutan Nepal.Bhutan visa is pre arranged by Himalaya Holiday Service and will send to you one week before the travel date. You need to carry the printed copy which need to present before flying to Bhutan with your passport and flight ticket.
- Nepal visa is easily available on arrival so please bring 2 passport size photos. You need to pay USD 25 for 15 days multiple entry visas, and USD 40 for 30 days multiple entry visa.
How to get to Bhutan, Nepal ?
- To fly to Bhutan, there are flights available from Bangkok, Kathmandu, Delhi, Calcutta, Singapore, Dhaka and Bagdogra.
- Access to Kathmandu Nepal has more with multiple flights from different countries; Hong-Kong, Tibet Lhasa, Paro Bhutan, Delhi, Calcutta , Malaysia, Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Singapore, Kore, Istanbul and more.
Travel between Bhutan Nepal
- Between Nepal and Bhutan can travel by air in one hour flight or by overland too but need 4 wheel drive takes 4-6 days via India.
- There is no direct transportation connection between Tibet and Bhutan so must travel via Kathmandu Nepal.
What kind of hotels?
- Both Nepal has 3 stars, 4 stars and 5 stars hotels and resorts in Major cities like Kathmandu, Pokhara, chitwan, and Lhasa.
- Bhutan have very good 3 stars hotels, A grade hotels which are like 4 stars and Luxury hotels similar to 5 stars but cost are different than regular five stars. All luxury brand hotels have special rates so need to choose and book in advance.
Guides, Vehicles and Drivers
- In all countries we use local guides, cars, and drivers.
- Drivers and Guides are different person.
- All guides are trained by government to work as Guide. So we use local expert guides who are fluent in English. if you need special language (other than English) guide need to ask in advance.
- In all arrival places in Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal Local guides will be waiting with your name card.